Random thoughts

"Live to the point of tears" - Camus

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Shorts

I'm in the middle of a migraine attack and my brain isn't functioning well enough for me to hold a single cohesive thought in my head for an extended period of time. Instead, several things are running in my head right now.

  • Neopets has officially sold out in my book. They were just bought out by Viacom, which also owns MTV, VH1 and Nickelodeon among other things. So sad. They say it won't change things but now Neopets is part of a corporation. It just won't be the same.

  • I'm turning more and more into Garfield everyday. I now have a caffeine addiction. Or at least I think I do. I start to get headaches when I don't drink coffee or a Dr. Pepper. But then, it may just be dehydration and the heat.

  • Tulane's baseball team, the only good varsity team in this university, just got eliminated from the College World Series in a heart-breaker of a game. They were up 6 to nothing in the 6th inning but it was all downhill from there. They lost 8 to 7 to Baylor. Neil and I were really upset for the rest of last night and as a result, we're almost finished with "The Bard's Tale" (had to keep playing to erase the horrible images from our minds).

  • Watched Batman Begins last Saturday and absolutely loved it. I think it's the best comic book movie so far. There were so many things I really liked about the movie. The more I think about it, the more things I find to like. Can't wait to watch it again.

OK. The world is starting to spin now. I guess we should start walking home before Neil has to carry me there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home