Random thoughts

"Live to the point of tears" - Camus

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Maraquan War

Once again, I'm trying to earn a war trophy on the Neopets site. This time, I'm helping to save Maraqua from the evil pirates. Unfortunately, Snukums keeps getting attacked by dirty swamp water and so he keeps getting "Watery Eyes" which means I have to go to the Healing Fountain every 30 minutes, hoping that the healing faerie will cure him. It's been over a day now that he's been sick and I'm very tempted to buy the medicine to cure him but it costs 16,000+ NP. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger btflpenguin said...

there's a war? again?
i swear my neopets have not been fed for over 3 months. :( buti ka pa. i find it ironic that now that i have an excellent internet connection (and my own computer) that am not as tiyaga to play with my neopets. remember the mbb days when we desperately tried to buy from shops using the computer for pine? hay...

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home