Noooooo!!!
Neil and I watched Star Wars III last night with Jeff and Ali Koehler. I was not particulaly excited about this movie since I was sorely disappointed with the 2 that came before it, but Neil seemed to really want to watch it, so of course I couldn't say no. When the reviews for the movie came out, it sounded like this one didn't suck as much as the last 2 so I got my hopes up. That of course turned out to be a big mistake.
To put it bluntly, I thought the movie was terrible. The plot was weak, the script was cheesy and the acting was horrible! Granted, the special effects were still great but that's "normal" now and so that couldn't save the movie. I can't believe that some critics actually gave this good marks.
When Neil and I got home, I was so frustrated, I kept ranting about things for a good hour. I want someone to do this thing again, and for them to do it RIGHT! Sayang yung potential nung kuwento. It could've been so interesting pero ang lumabas, sobrang babaw. I hope that a few years from now, someone else picks it up and re-works the story so that it becomes worth telling. Kahit novel or even cartoon man lang.
Must now watch the original trilogy to erase the horrible images in my mind ^-^
To put it bluntly, I thought the movie was terrible. The plot was weak, the script was cheesy and the acting was horrible! Granted, the special effects were still great but that's "normal" now and so that couldn't save the movie. I can't believe that some critics actually gave this good marks.
When Neil and I got home, I was so frustrated, I kept ranting about things for a good hour. I want someone to do this thing again, and for them to do it RIGHT! Sayang yung potential nung kuwento. It could've been so interesting pero ang lumabas, sobrang babaw. I hope that a few years from now, someone else picks it up and re-works the story so that it becomes worth telling. Kahit novel or even cartoon man lang.
Must now watch the original trilogy to erase the horrible images in my mind ^-^


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home