Random thoughts

"Live to the point of tears" - Camus

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Timeline of events

June 5, 2004
Erin has a PartyLite candle party at her house. I go with Kalaya, Jesse, Nicole, Miss Neut, and Ramsey (Nicole's friend). Cecily, Gita and I decide to share candles.

Neil gets his nikyu rank in Tennessee. He was trying out for yonkyu but gets the higher rank instead. I think he had fun.

June 6, 2004
Neil comes home :)

June 11, 2004
Neil and I leave work early to buy a hard drive for Tito Mik, way out in the Circuit City in Kenner. We decide to pick up our comics too and get stranded in the comic shop because of the heavy rain. Eventually, the rain weakens enough for us to get to the bus stop and we are able to get home without getting too wet.

June 12, 2004
Watch Harry Potter 3. Actually my favorite HP movie so far.

Also the same day we ate too much dimsum... hehehe

June 13, 2004
The lab throws us a wedding shower at Kalaya's house. We had a lot of fun. Lost in the "name game" but was able to guess which elbow was Neil's. Neil also passed the "how well do you know your fiancee test" with flying colors. Got a lot of neat gifts and Kalaya let us use their wedding glassware during the toast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home