#@%$#*@$%!!!
Just went into the culture room to count cells today. Always dread this part of the day, but the past week or so hasn't been bad. The cells seemed to be doing better... until today.
It's like they've all decided not to grow again. I can't understand what's wrong?! Makes me want to curse to high heaven. I've been working on this for 2 months now with NO PROGRESS!!!
I know there's suppose to be "no pressure" but there is. I have to get this up and going before I leave!! At least get a P1 stock. From the way it looks though, I'll be lucky to get growing cells at the end of the month. Dammit.
It's like they've all decided not to grow again. I can't understand what's wrong?! Makes me want to curse to high heaven. I've been working on this for 2 months now with NO PROGRESS!!!
I know there's suppose to be "no pressure" but there is. I have to get this up and going before I leave!! At least get a P1 stock. From the way it looks though, I'll be lucky to get growing cells at the end of the month. Dammit.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home