Terrified
Well, I saw my neurologist today, expecting to just tell her how the drugs she gave me have been working. In a way, I was right. But she pulled a fast one on me. She re-did some neurological tests that she had done before. The one where she touched one cheek and then the other than asks "is the sensation the same in both cheeks?" to which I reply, "no, it's stronger on the left." Then she asked "if the left side is a dollar, how much is the right?" and I answer "25 cents." It was the truth (as much as I could tell) but I wish I had said 50 cents instead because I now have to have an MRI scan. Shit!
I am absolutely terrified of the whole thing. Mainly because I think I've become claustrophobic. Hopefully I haven't become terribly claustrophobic. And at least Neil can be in the room with me. Of course the other thing I'm worried about is the fee. It costs over $1000. Hopefully my insurance will cover it.
Wish me luck...
Update: Don't have to have it done, according to Dr. Schwartz. Yipee!!
I am absolutely terrified of the whole thing. Mainly because I think I've become claustrophobic. Hopefully I haven't become terribly claustrophobic. And at least Neil can be in the room with me. Of course the other thing I'm worried about is the fee. It costs over $1000. Hopefully my insurance will cover it.
Wish me luck...
Update: Don't have to have it done, according to Dr. Schwartz. Yipee!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home