Swallow my words
Neil was talking to Mom online this afternoon while I was cooking dinner. When I was done, he turned the PC over to me. After our conversation, I scrolled up and looked at what Neil and Mom were talking about. I was surprised to see that Neil is starting to feel the stress of the coming wedding. I would have never guessed he was feeling that way. He seems so calm and unaffected. But now that I think about it, there have been little signs that he is getting excited/tense about the wedding. And he has been working hard on the invitations and other stuff. I've been too busy worrying to notice that he's worried too.
I guess the lesson to learn is that I should become more sensitive to Neil and his feelings. Remind me of this the next time I make an ass of myself. :)
I guess the lesson to learn is that I should become more sensitive to Neil and his feelings. Remind me of this the next time I make an ass of myself. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home