Yesterday, I had my first migraine since I went to the doctor. Honestly, it was quite horrible. I took the medicine Dr. Elliott gave me and tried to relax the way Dr. Schwartz has been trying to teach me. Nothing really worked and I felt like throwing up the whole afternoon. As usual, I had to slink away from any light or sound.
Miraculously though, at 8 when I had to wake up for dinner, I felt as if I was emerging from the mist. And then today, I felt absolutely wonderful. I guess all that stuff worked. Hopefully, this is an indicator of things to come.
Miraculously though, at 8 when I had to wake up for dinner, I felt as if I was emerging from the mist. And then today, I felt absolutely wonderful. I guess all that stuff worked. Hopefully, this is an indicator of things to come.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home