Random thoughts

"Live to the point of tears" - Camus

Thursday, November 03, 2005

17:58

Yesterday, it took me 17 minutes and 58 seconds to get from the house to school, on my bike. Woohoo! Ang saya! I didn't stop at all. My legs hurt like hell, but I did it. I did it on the way back home too. Erin just got in the house when we arrived. Super accomplishment talaga! Buti na lang though may protein folders intergroup ngayon so we took the car into work. If we had to ride the bikes, my legs would probably fall off.

Movie updates: Watched Kingdom of Heaven and Alexander over the past 2 days. Kingdom was OK. Not great but OK. Alexander was awful. Sabi nga ni Neil, train wreck. You keep watching hoping it'll get better, but it only gets worse.

1 Comments:

Blogger tara said...

yuck, i hated alexander. it came to the point that my friends and i were saying "mamatay ka na kasi" during every battle.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home