Adventures in HTML
Since the beginning of the month, I have been studying how to write in HTML. I've been wanting to do this for some time but never really got serious about it until I "enrolled" in the free class offered by Barnes and Noble. Now, I have some rudimentary skills in the area of webpage construction.
Since I stayed home today due to a migraine attack, I've been playing around with my Neopets-based website (which is coming out pretty OK) and this blog. I am quite proud that I added the "Links" portion to this page, all by myself :)
So far, I'm enjoying making my own pages. I'm still looking out for a good webhosting service to publish my real homepage on. Until then, this will be my best work to date.
Since I stayed home today due to a migraine attack, I've been playing around with my Neopets-based website (which is coming out pretty OK) and this blog. I am quite proud that I added the "Links" portion to this page, all by myself :)
So far, I'm enjoying making my own pages. I'm still looking out for a good webhosting service to publish my real homepage on. Until then, this will be my best work to date.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home