First quarter moon
For almost 2 years now, Neil and I have been trying to have a baby. Month after month however, instead of a womb filled with life, I end up with eyes overflowing with tears and a broken heart. Each month, I think about writing this blog post, but then I think to myself "I'll write it when it has a happy ending." Unfortunately, there still doesn't seem to be a happy ending in sight for me.
My heartache has become almost unbearable. Last year, while waiting for our flight to NJ, I broke down in tears at the waiting gate because there was a baby in the row next to where we were seated. I just couldn't stop crying. People must've thought I was crazy. When we went to watch "Meet the Robinsons," I cried and cried at the end because I started thinking "That's us. We're never going to have kids of our own and we're just going to have to adopt a child."
It all just tears me apart inside. All my life, I've wanted a child of my own. I've been preparing for the day that I would be a mother, but with each month, I get reminded that I may never be one.
It's awful, but I hate all those women that get pregnant at the drop of a hat. I hate people who have babies, but can't even support them and I hate people who have kids and don't want or deserve them with all my being.
Somehow, I still hope that this blog entry will one day have a happy ending. Until then, my tears will flow with the coming of the first quarter moon.
My heartache has become almost unbearable. Last year, while waiting for our flight to NJ, I broke down in tears at the waiting gate because there was a baby in the row next to where we were seated. I just couldn't stop crying. People must've thought I was crazy. When we went to watch "Meet the Robinsons," I cried and cried at the end because I started thinking "That's us. We're never going to have kids of our own and we're just going to have to adopt a child."
It all just tears me apart inside. All my life, I've wanted a child of my own. I've been preparing for the day that I would be a mother, but with each month, I get reminded that I may never be one.
It's awful, but I hate all those women that get pregnant at the drop of a hat. I hate people who have babies, but can't even support them and I hate people who have kids and don't want or deserve them with all my being.
Somehow, I still hope that this blog entry will one day have a happy ending. Until then, my tears will flow with the coming of the first quarter moon.


1 Comments:
awww mumay. my heart goes out to you. both you and neil will be awesome parents in God's time, i'm sure.
Post a Comment
<< Home