My week with rodents
Finally started working with the mice this week. It wasn't bad at all. I was a bit nervous on the first day but I think I did OK. Dr. Freytag did the first few mice to show me how it was done and I got to do 2 by myself. The next day, Erin came with me for moral support and to watch the mice and make sure they weren't suffocating in the "anesthesia chamber." Then on Thursday, Neil came with me to see how it was done, and to see the mouse with the "hairpiece" that Erin and I had seen in our mouse room the day before (it was some other lab's mouse... it was a nude mouse but it had a patch of black hair at the top of it's head... really funny). Will probably check on them next week and then the week after that, I have to do a boost, before going on vacation. Hope this experiment works out.
Today, I was surfing the web and found this extremely funny game video... also with rodents in it.
Which of course led me to discover a whole bunch of other cool game videos ... such as
Some people really have too much time on their hands... hehehe
Today, I was surfing the web and found this extremely funny game video... also with rodents in it.
Which of course led me to discover a whole bunch of other cool game videos ... such as
Some people really have too much time on their hands... hehehe


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home