Fish tales
Funny but true. For the first time ever, I successfully fried a fish without it sticking all over the pan. I've basically known how to do it for a long time but always wind up trying to flip it over too early. It seems patience really is a rare but rewarding virtue.
Book news: Neil and I both finished American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Really good book. Worth buying and reading again.
Xmen Legends update: Halfway done. I'm getting too used to using Storm and Jean though. I really should learn to use the other characters in the game.
Prelim update: Still haven't scheduled a meeting date. Dr. Robinson just got back from Europe and now Dr. Levy is out of town. Really need to learn to be more of a go-getter so I can get this thing over with.
Lab news: Really getting used to the new "status quo." Some things are actually becoming funny. Also, the hormone shift the whole thing caused has come to an end. I wonder if my cycle will permanently be shifted a week from now on?
Book news: Neil and I both finished American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Really good book. Worth buying and reading again.
Xmen Legends update: Halfway done. I'm getting too used to using Storm and Jean though. I really should learn to use the other characters in the game.
Prelim update: Still haven't scheduled a meeting date. Dr. Robinson just got back from Europe and now Dr. Levy is out of town. Really need to learn to be more of a go-getter so I can get this thing over with.
Lab news: Really getting used to the new "status quo." Some things are actually becoming funny. Also, the hormone shift the whole thing caused has come to an end. I wonder if my cycle will permanently be shifted a week from now on?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home